Alex Penda (aka Alexandrina Pendatchanska), 2013

nipples look genuine.

Video
around 02:00

view post Posted on 5/3/2015, 23:53     +3   +1   -1

Knight of the realm

Group:
Honour:

From what I have read, the nudity is genuine in her performance of Salome.
Since this is only a trailer, I wonder if anyone has seen or acquired the full video by Nayo Titzin
I have been searching for it online for past year.

block_rounder4
icon1  view post Posted on 10/3/2015, 06:04     +1   -1

QUOTE (jimn49 @ 5/3/2015, 17:53) 
From what I have read, the nudity is genuine in her performance of Salome.
Since this is only a trailer, I wonder if anyone has seen or acquired the full video by Nayo Titzin
I have been searching for it online for past year.

Hello, jimn49.

block_rounder4
view post Posted on 10/3/2015, 22:24     +1   -1

"Around 2:00" -- 2:05, to be exact. She's smiling like the Cheshire Cat. There's no comparison between today's merkins and yesterday's merkins, no sir! :rolleyes:

Edited by block_rounder4 - 10/3/2015, 16:52

view post Posted on 12/3/2015, 05:14     +1   -1

Knight of the realm

Group:
Honour:

In answer to your question, I have not been able to access this site since August, for some reason my network provider has blocked access and I can only access by using an IP masking software which is hit or miss
but thanks for remembering me and our previous interactions

block_rounder4
view post Posted on 12/3/2015, 05:33     +1   -1

QUOTE (jimn49 @ 11/3/2015, 23:14) 
In answer to your question, I have not been able to access this site since August, for some reason my network provider has blocked access and I can only access by using an IP masking software which is hit or miss
but thanks for remembering me and our previous interactions

Jesus H. Christ, you must live in Kansas. Or Missouri. In any case, can't you dump that network provider and find a better one? It would be cheaper than taking them to court on First Amendment grounds. :rolleyes:

But looking closely at 2:05 in the clip, I am of the opinion that what appears most interesting, is, in fact, more likely a state-of-the-art Halloween mask. No, I don't mean her face.

view post Posted on 12/3/2015, 15:58     +1   -1

Knight of the realm

Group:
Honour:

No its Time Warner which flagged this site and registered it with my internal firewall as "unsafe" due to one of the photo hosting sites someone used for one of the posts last summer. Only solution other than masking IP software is to restore the hard drive to factory condition, which would destroy too much information so I am stuck with it until I get a new computer. By the way, i receive all the comment emails generated on this site but can not always access to reply so keep on sending me the good stuff when you come across it, esp. any new Salome performances.

Anyway back to the good stuff, great catch. I noticed it before (4:05) but did not examine it closely, looks like she is showing more than intended, perhaps the merkin is too small to keep all of her in or it slipped somehow due to her writhing on the floor in this scene, even more erotic than first glance; hopefully this entire opera version will be released on DVD some day.

view post Posted on 13/3/2015, 02:29     +1   -1

Councillor

Group:
Honour:
+1,650

Another solution would be to get a second hard drive and make a second installation of Windows (Win 7 will allow that if the mobo is the same, in my experience) and boot into it when desired. If you have a reasonably contemporary setup with external sata ports, this could be an external drive. Or maybe just edit the firewall blocking list? (I haven't actually done that, but maybe some other people have and know the ropes.)

view post Posted on 8/10/2016, 11:55     +2   +1   -1

Count

Group:
Honour:
+287

Some pics from the production:

jpg
jpg

Web  Top
8 replies since 18/1/2015, 01:03   17779 views