PREMIUM ACCOUNT

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 15/12/2013, 11:12     +1   -1

Archduke

Group:
Honour:
+779

Is there someone who would be kind to share a Premium Account for http://rapidgator.net/

I have several links that can be downloaded only with a Premium account (not through Free account), and if allowed I could also use that account for uploading videos not yet posted in this forum, this would be much faster.

Send a private message if ever you are willing. Thank you :)

cacc7b74aeb5e06fa55f906

block_rounder4
view post Posted on 10/1/2014, 17:26     +1   -1

That dancing chick is cute, but she is rather cartoonish.

view post Posted on 18/1/2014, 15:37     +1   -1

Archduke

Group:
Honour:
+779

What did you say ? :D

Animated_Dancing_Girl_in_White.gif m=1369656265

I am still waiting for a premium account by the way, just amazing how people are greedy here :(

Never mind, I will keep original videos for myself :rolleyes:

Ruffah
view post Posted on 24/1/2014, 16:14     +1   -1

QUOTE (flowerspower @ 18/1/2014, 15:37) 
What did you say ? :D

I am still waiting for a premium account by the way, just amazing how people are greedy here :(

Never mind, I will keep original videos for myself :rolleyes:

Greedy? Maybe you're just too cheap to pay for one yourself?
Rapidgator is notorious for banning shared accounts, offcourse no one wants their paid account closed.. what did you think?

Put aside your ignorant reply, search google for "debrid", and you should find something interesting to fix your premium problem for almost all popular hosters at a much better rate ;)

view post Posted on 24/1/2014, 18:30     +1   -1

Archduke

Group:
Honour:
+779

I don't trust e-payemenst (never made one so far) and using the old classical mean of payement is a burden too, especially if you consider that it would be only to download a few files. Accounts are blocked if shared with hundreds or thousands of people, but otherwise you are allowed to share an account with a few persons if you wish. The plan was also to use the account for uploading (fastly) videos not posted here. I know there are tricks with cookies, etc., but don't have too much for that. Anyway, I am almost through with the snail way ;)

view post Posted on 3/2/2014, 16:56     +1   -1

Archduke

Group:
Honour:
+779

Request annulated thanks to a generous member :D

5 replies since 15/12/2013, 11:12   1373 views